For the dip
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 fresh chillies, deseeded &finely chopped
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
For the spring rolls
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 10 little gem lettuce leaves
- 100g rice or glass noodles, prepared as per packet instructions
- 100g sugar snap peas, cut into matchsticks
- 4 large spring onion, cut into strips
- ½ cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 22cm dia. rice paper wrappers x 10
- Mix all the dip ingredients together and set aside.
- Ensure all the ingredients for the spring rolls are prepared before beginning step 3.
- Immerse a rice paper wrapper in a bowl of warm water for 2 seconds until it becomes slightly soft and gelatinous then spread it out on a ceramic or plastic board (wood may stick).
- Lay a lettuce leaf at the end of the wrapper closest to you then lay vegetables inside the leaf and finish off with noodles.
- To wrap the spring roll, fold the end nearest to you over the filling, fold the sides in then, rolling away from you, roll it tightly. Place to one side whilst you make the others.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 with each rice paper wrapper.
- Cut each spring roll in half and serve with the dip.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes