- 275g butter
- 225g self-raising flour
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 20g icing sugar
- 150g cream cheese
- raspberries and blueberries for topping
- Preheat the oven to Gas 6 / 200ºC.
- Beat together the self-raising flour, 175g of softened butter, caster sugar and beaten eggs. Beat in 4 tbsp of milk.
- Divide into 12 muffin cases in a Muffin Tin and bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool.
- To make the icing, beat together the icing sugar, 100g melted butter and the cream cheese.
- Transfer into a piping bag with a star-shaped nozzle, pipe onto the cupcakes and top with raspberries and blue berries