- 400g gluten-free rolled oats
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 150g runny honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½-2 tsp cinnamon
- 100g flaked almonds
- 100g dried mango, chopped
- 75g dried pineapple pieces
- 150g EasiYo Greek yoghurt, made according to pack instructions
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/Gas 3.
- Stir together all the granola ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line the tins with Magic Non-Stick Liner or Parchment Lined Foil.
- Divide the mixture between the tins, spread it evenly and bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through so that it browns evenly.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container until needed.
- To serve, spoon the yoghurt into a bowl and top with a few spoonfuls of the home-made granola.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad