- 310ml milk
- 180ml oil
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 450g gluten-free bread flour, plus a little extra for dusting
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp fast-acting dried yeast
- 1 tbsp linseed
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Lightly grease the loaf tin. Pour the milk and oil into a small pan and heat gently until the temperature reaches 32-35°C ─ warm but not hot. Pour into the bread maker pan.
- Add the eggs, salt and vinegar, then the flour, sugar and yeast, and close the lid.
- Touch Menu and select Programme 8: Dough.
- 15 minutes before the end of the cycle, preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas 7. At the end of the cycle, lift out the pan and tip the dough into the loaf tin, then sprinkle the linseed and sunflower seeds on top.
- Cover with greased cling film and leave to prove in a warm place for 30 minutes or until well risen. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a rich golden brown. The bread should sound hollow when tapped underneath. Turn out and cool on a wire rack.
Tip: You can use individual sachets of dried active yeast or measure it out from larger packets ─ we have used both in our recipes.
Sticky Lemon & Pistachio Whirlybuns for the Remoska®
Hot Dog Buns
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Mozzarella & Sun-Dried Tomato Mini Loaves
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread