- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 40g gorgonzola, torn into chunks
- 1 pear, cored and finely sliced
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 4 leaves of radicchio, finely sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the Sandwich Maker to High.
- Pour some olive oil onto a plate and place one side of each slice of sourdough into the oil to coat.
- Place two slices of sourdough bread, olive oil side down onto a work surface and layer the slices with the gorgonzola, pear slices, prosciutto and radicchio, season to taste.
- Top with the remaining slices of sourdough bread, olive oil side facing up.
- Once green indicator light is on place each sandwich onto the heated plates and close the lid.
- Turn the heat to Medium and toast for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut sandwiches along the perforated edge and serve.