- 4 small beetroot
- 200g gravadlax
- 70g bag washed lamb’s lettuce
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 jar Tracklements Dill Sauce
- Twist the roots off the beetroot and trim the ends. Wash carefully, taking care not to damage the skin, or the colour and flavour will seep into the water.
- Place in a pan with just enough water to cover the beetroot. Bring to the boil on a high heat then reduce the heat and simmer for 1-2 hours or until tender. Drain and cool before gently scraping or rubbing off the skin. Cut into quarters and set aside.
- Arrange the gravadlax and lettuce between 4 plates then add the beetroot and orange segments and drizzle a little dill sauce over the salad. Serve the remaining sauce in a bowl at the table
Thai Salmon with Peanut, Lime and Chilli Crust for the Remoska®
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad