- 200g tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 tbsp water
- 100ml tahini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- Reserve a few chickpeas to garnish.
- Combine the chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, water and tahini in a food processor. Season with salt and blend to a creamy consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle on the paprika and reserved chickpeas.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes