- 200ml milk
- 400ml cold water
- 150g polenta
- ½ tsp salt
- 25g grated Parmesan (or vegetarian parmesan)
- 25g butter, cubed
- 20 basil leaves, chopped or shredded
- 200g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Prepare the polenta at least 2-3 hours in advance or the day before it’s required. Line a 2lb loaf tin with clingfilm. Combine the milk and water in a large, heavy-based pan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. When it boils, reduce the heat to low and gradually pour in the polenta in a constant fine stream, whisking all the time until smooth. Cook for 40 minutes, stirring every 5, until the polenta comes away from the sides of the pan.
- Add the salt, Parmesan, butter and basil, mix well and pour into the loaf tin. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight until set.
- Turn out the polenta onto a board, remove the clingfilm and cut into 8 slices. Place the tomatoes in a small ovenproof dish, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil and sprinkle with salt. Place the rosemary on top.
- Brush the remaining oil onto the polenta slices and place them on the sear grate on the barbecue alongside the dish of tomatoes. Close the barbecue lid and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning the polenta once, until the tomatoes are soft and the polenta is crispy on the outside.
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut