- 1 butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 250g halloumi cheese, sliced
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Handful coriander leaves, torn or coarsely chopped
- Handful mint leaves, torn or coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Place the butternut squash, sweet potato and red onion in a roasting dish. Toss with the olive oil and garlic, season and roast for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender.
- Remove from the oven and keep warm.
- Drizzle the halloumi with olive oil, heat a grill pan and cook for a minute or two on each side until the cheese is golden and crisp.
- Arrange the roasted vegetables and halloumi on plates, top with the chilli and lime and scatter with the herbs.