For the marinade
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
For the kebabs
- 250g halloumi, cut into 16 chunks
- 2 medium courgettes, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges, layers separated
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 yellow peppers, cut into chunks
- To make the marinade, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, thyme and chilli flakes. Stir well and season to taste.
- Coat the halloumi with the marinade, then refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- Thread the halloumi, courgettes, onion, tomatoes and peppers onto the skewers.
- Preheat the grill and arrange the kebabs on the rack. Brush with any remaining marinade. Cook for 4-5 minutes, turning often, until the cheese begins to turn golden and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot with warmed pitta breads and tzatziki.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes