- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g halloumi, cut into 2cm cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g washed spinach
- ½ tsp medium curry powder
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the onion and oil with a pinch of salt, and saute until the onions are softened and slightly browned.
- Add the cheese and tomatoes and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the spinach and curry powder. Cook until the spinach wilts, season with a little black pepper and serve.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese