- 60g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, stalks removed, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 unwaxed lemon, finely chopped
- ½ tsp pink peppercorns, crushed
- 250g yoghurt cheese
- Mix together the herbs, lemon zest and peppercorns and spread on a plate.
- Taking a teaspoonful of the yoghurt cheese at a time, form it into balls and roll each one in the herb mixture until lightly coated.
- Serve with crackers, crispbreads, or chunks of crusty bread.
Tip: The cheese balls will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 24 hours, or place them in a glass jar and cover completely in good quality olive oil to keep for up to 2 weeks. .
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes