- 4 small skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm cubes
- 5 limes, quartered
- 1 small bunch fresh mint, torn, to serve
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- Salt and pepper
- Place the marinade ingredients in a resealable freezer bag with the chicken and lime wedges. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or longer if you have time to develop the flavour.
- Prepare and light the grill according to the instructions.
- In the meantime, thread alternate chicken pieces and lime wedges onto 4 skewers and chill until needed.
- When the grill is ready, guests can grill their kebabs for 5-6 minutes, brushing with the remaining marinade to keep them moist during cooking, and turning with tongs until golden and fully cooked.
- Scatter with mint leaves before serving.
Tip: For a crispier coating use a pump spray bottle with a little vegetable oil and spray the fillets very lightly before placing on the barbecue. To save time, the tomato ketchup and corn relish can both be made ahead and stored in an airtight tub in the fridge. The ketchup will keep for 4 weeks, the relish for 2 weeks.