- 4 tortilla wraps
- 8 thin Cumberland sausages
- 2 red onions
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Pour some boiling water from the kettle into a large flask, put the lid back on leave to warm.
- Heat a frying pan and cook your sausages.
- Chop the red onion and add to the fry pan with the sausages.
- When the sausages are cooked and the onions are soft, add the balsamic vinegar then remove from the heat.
- Place some of the onions and a couple of sausages on the centre of each tortilla wrap.
- Roll the wraps up and roll them in foil so they are completely sealed.
- Pour the water out of the flask, and place the foil wrap inside. Replace the lid and you’re away.