- 900g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- Salt & pepper
- 4 eggs
- Flat leaf parsley, to garnish, optional
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the potatoes, cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Place the onion, garlic and chilli in the frying pan, cook for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, add the peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Return the potatoes to the pan, add the tomatoes and season.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven dish, make 4 wells and crack an egg into each. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the eggs are just set. Garnish with parsley if using and serve.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad