- 2 tbsp (10g)chopped fresh herbs such as chives or flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp (40g) sweet corn
- 2 tbsp (40g)grated carrot
- 2 tbsp (20g)grated hard Italian cheese ─ like parmesan
- black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- vegetable oil for preparing the bun tin.
- Ask an adult to preheat the oven to 160ºC (fan)/180°C / Gas 4. Wash your hands and put on an apron. Brush the cups of the bun tin with the vegetable oil.
- Put the herbs into the measuring jug and snip them into small pieces with the scissors.
- Break an egg into the cup and beat up with the fork then add to the chopped herbs. Repeat. (This means if one of the eggs isn’t good you don’t spoil your mixture)
- Now add all the other ingredients to the jug and mix well with the fork.
- Pour the eggy mixture a little at a time into the 12 bun tray until all the cups are evenly filled.
- Ask a grown up to put the omelettes into the oven for about 15 minutes. Leave to cool.
Tip: Great for picnics and lunch boxes.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart