- 4 large onions, thinly sliced
- 8 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tins of anchovies, including the juice
- 300ml (½pt) single cream
- pepper (no salt)
- 50g (2oz) butter, plus extra for greasing
- Butter the Remoska tin – or you can use a round serving dish that will fit inside.
- Arrange half the potatoes on the bottom, cover with the onions and the anchovy fillets. Add a little freshly ground pepper and cover with the remaining potatoes. Pour over the juice from the anchovies and half the cream. Dot with the butter and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the lid, add the rest of the cream and bake for a further 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the top is golden.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad