For the Salad
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- 125g mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 200g dry cured back bacon, crisply grilled & crumbled
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the salad leaves and half the dressing together in a large bowl then divide into four bowls.
- Scatter the mozzarella, bacon and pomegranate seeds evenly over the salad leaves and drizzle with the remaining dressing.