For the kale, celery & pineapple juice (serves 2)
- 40g kale
- 4-6 sticks celery
- 350g pineapple
For the multi-seed crackers
- 120g chia seeds
- 110g flax seeds
- 60g linseeds
- 60g pumpkin seeds
- 50g kale and celery pulp
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch salt
- 100ml cold water
- Feed the kale and celery into a juicer and set aside the pulp.
- Feed the pineapple into a juicer and serve the juice as soon as possible
- Preheat the oven to 120°C/250°F and line the baking sheet with a non-stick liner.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, tip out onto the baking sheet and spread out evenly to approx. 3mm thick. Cut into 24 before baking.
- Bake for 2½ hours until firm to touch. Cut the crackers again if the markings have disappeared during cooking and leave on the sheet to cool completely.
Tip: These crackers can be kept for up to a week in an airtight container and are delicious served with hummus and lemon wedges.