- 500g minced lamb
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp hot paprika
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the lamb, onion, spices and half the mint together and combine thoroughly. Season to taste.
- Shape the mixture into eight sausages and thread each one onto a bamboo skewer.
- Oil a large frying pan, heat and cook kebabs for about 15 minutes, turning frequently, until browned and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mint and serve.
Wendy’s Christmas Eve Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt