- 25g butter (or vegan alternative)
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 300g kale, large stems removed, washed and roughly chopped
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until soft.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix well.
- Add the kale and toss in the garlicky butter for 4-6 minutes until the kale is cooked through but still has some bite.
- Check the seasoning and add salt to taste.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes