- 2 egg yolks
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 500ml olive oil
- 30ml hot water
- 60ml lemon juice
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 1 x 800g lobster or 2 x 400g lobsters
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 200g samphire
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Place the egg yolks and garlic in a food processor and combine. Once thoroughly mixed, slowly start to drizzle in the oil while still processing. Take care not to add the oil too quickly or the mixture may curdle. Slowly add the hot water and lemon juice. Once completely incorporated, season to taste.
- With a very sharp knife, cut the lobster in two from the head downwards. Remove the waste shoot and brush the flesh with the ghee.
- With the flesh side up, grill the lobster for about 8 minutes or until the shell has turned bright red and the flesh just starts to come away from the shell.
- When the lobster is almost cooked, blanch the samphire in boiling water for a minute, drain and toss with the olive oil.
Tip: If using frozen lobster, ensure it’s thoroughly defrosted and reduce the cooking time slightly.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad