- 2 smoked mackerel fillets
- 60g broccoli florets
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & sliced
- ½ orange, peeled
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- ½ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Small handful alfalfa sprouts
- Grill the mackerel until lightly browned on both sides.
- Boil the broccoli for a few minutes then refresh under cold running water and drain.
- Toss together the broccoli, spinach, radishes, tomatoes and pepper.
- Separate and de-skin the orange segments and add to the tossed salad with the pomegranate seeds.
- Flake the mackerel fillet, add to the salad then divide between two plates.
- Mix together the mustard, white wine vinegar and oil to dress the salad then garnish with the alfalfa.