- 75g popping corn
- 125g butter
- 150g golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 135g Maltesers
- 30g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- Line a large tray with baking parchment or Magic Non-Stick Liner.
- Pop the corn and discard any un-popped kernels.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the sugar has dissolved, allow the mixture to boil then reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for about 5-6 minutes until it is a light golden brown. Pour carefully over the popcorn and mix well to combine.
- Working quickly, use a spoon to place small clusters of the mix on the lined tray, adding a few Maltesers to each as you go. If the clusters begin to set, dot a little of the syrup mixture onto each Malteser to help it stick.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 20 second blasts, stirring well after each time, until smooth and completely melted. Use a teaspoon to drizzle each cluster with a little melted chocolate then leave until set. Place in cupcake cases to serve.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad