- 300g couscous
- 1tbsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 100g mixed dried fruit and nuts
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- extra olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 large sticks rosemary
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 25ml olive oil
- Place the couscous into a mixing bowl and add the cumin, salt and pepper. Pour boiling water over to cover by about 1cm, then put the bowl to one side to absorb the water.
- When all the liquid has been absorbed, add the dried fruit and nuts, followed by the chopped apple. Finally add lots of chopped coriander and give it a really good mix.
- Dice the chicken into 2cm pieces.
- Strip the leaves off the rosemary so you have the kebab sticks with flavour.
- Thread the chicken onto the rosemary sticks and zest the lemons over the chicken. Chop the rosemary and sprinkle over the chicken.
- Drizzle over some olive oil and transfer the chicken into a sealable freezer bag. Rub the chicken to ensure all the flavour gets into the chicken.
- If you are going camping, just take this all with you and cook the chicken on the barbecue when you get there. If not just pop under the grill until cooked and serve with the couscous.