- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli
- 6 Cumberland sausages
- 2 white onions
- 4 x 400g tins of tomatoes
- 1 bulb garlic (skinned)
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 400g spaghetti
- Make the sauce by chopping the onions and place in saucepan with the tomatoes, the garlic bulb and stock cubes. Simmer for 40 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Leave to cool for 30 minutes and then add a big handful of fresh basil (or a few teaspoons of pesto if you haven’t any fresh basil). Then blend until until smooth, and freeze or store in the fridge.
- To make the meatballs, using a pestle and mortar bash the fennel seeds to release the flavour. Crush the garlic and chop the chilli and place into a bowl. Using a pair of scissors cut the sausages out of their skins and add to the bowl.
- Mix well and divide into small balls.
- Place the meatballs into your previously made tomato sauce and simmer for 10-15 minutes unti lthe meatballs are cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions and serve with the meatballs and sauce.
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Deliciously Ella’s Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay sauce
Steamed Chicken & Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Gluten-Free Fresh Tagliatelle with Kale Pesto & Roasted Tomatoes
Margherita Pizza with Quinoa Crust
Rocket, Pear & Stilton Pizza