- 2 medium red peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 medium brown onions, thinly sliced
- 375g jar chunky tomato salsa
- 280ml barbecue sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 kg boneless pork shoulder
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 150ml soured cream
- 2 limes, cut into 8 wedges
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Combine the peppers, onion, salsa, sauce, garlic, spices and herbs in a large slow cooker.
- Add the pork, turning to coat in the mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Carefully remove the pork from the cooker shred the meat using two forks. Return the meat to the cooker, stir gently and season to taste.
- Divide the pork between the tortillas. Serve with the soured cream, lime wedges and coriander leaves.
Wendy’s Christmas Eve Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings
Spicy Meatball Popovers with Lemon & Chive Yoghurt