- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tsp Star Kay White Coriander Extract
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4-5 spring onions, peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 fish fillets, each 220-240g (preferably plain white unsmoked fish or salmon)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Mix together the lime juice, zest, red and green chilli, coriander extract, garlic and spring onions in a bowl and season.
- Tear off 2 rectangles of Parchment Lined Foil to make parcels.
- Place 2 fish fillets onto each rectangle and spoon the chilli and lime mixture evenly over the fish. Fold up the foil to enclose the fish like a parcel, place on a baking tray and cook for 25-30 minutes.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad