- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic purée
- 180g long grain rice
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 100g chorizo, sliced
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 100g cooked king prawns
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp soured cream
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Place the tomatoes, garlic purée, rice and 150ml cold water into the microwave steam case. Close the case and cook on full power for 8 minutes.
- Remove the steam case from the microwave and stir in the red pepper, chorizo, sweetcorn, prawns and Cajun seasoning. Cover and cook on full power for a further 6 minutes or until the rice has absorbed most of the liquid and is just soft.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute, then divide between two warmed dishes and garnish with the soured cream and parsley.
Tip: This dish was cooked in a 900W microwave, so timings may have to be adjusted according to your microwave’s wattage. Ensure food is thoroughly cooked before eating.
Anjula Devi’s Mussels with Green Mango and Coconut Milk
Marinated Thai Salmon with Steamed Chilli Veg
Steamed Citrus Fish with Asparagus and Parsley Potatoes
Avocado Prawn Hug
Davina’s Cod and Pesto Parcels
Smoked Fish & Cider Pie
Tom Yum Prawn Noodles
Crisp-skinned Halibut with Pancetta, Potatoes & Blood Orange Salad