- 100g digestive biscuits
- 35g unsalted butter, melted
- 400g cream cheese
- 250g soured cream
- 2 large eggs
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Finely grated zest and juice of ½ an unwaxed lemon
- 36 blueberries, plus extra to serve
- Preheat your oven to 170º C/300º F/Gas mark 3.
- To make the base, start by finely crushing the digestive biscuits ─ you can do this in a food processor, or by popping them into a plastic bag sealed with a clip and bashing with a rolling pin.
- Place the crushed biscuits in a bowl, add the melted butter and mix until thoroughly combined. Divide evenly between the 12 holes and press down with a teaspoon to form an even, compact layer. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- To make the topping, combine the cream cheese, eggs, 100g of the soured cream, 75g of the caster sugar and the cornflour in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add the vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice and whisk to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 holes and push three blueberries into each. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes or until just set. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes, leaving the oven on.
- Beat together the remaining soured cream and caster sugar. Carefully spoon this mixture on top of the cheesecakes and return to the oven for a further 5-8 minutes until set but not coloured.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before chilling. To serve, decorate with fresh blueberries and a light dusting of icing sugar.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds