- 125g 70% dark chocolate
- 125g unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 150g caster sugar
- 35g soft plain flour, sieved
- unsalted butter and cocoa powder for dusting the moulds
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Butter and flour the mini muffin tray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter slowly over a low heat in a pan.
- Whisk in the eggs and sugar together until well combined, then add the flour.
- Stir both mixtures together, spoon into the piping bag and pipe into each mould ¾ full.
- Bake for approximately 3½ – 4 minutes depending on your oven.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before lifting out with a small pointed knife.
- As an accompaniment to ice creams or fruit sorbets or with an orange and mango salad.
Tip : You can make up the mix in advance as it will last a few days.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds