For the shortbread bases
- 140g plain flour
- Pinch salt
- 35g icing sugar
- 115g unsalted butter, cubed
For the chocolate ganache
- 300ml double cream
- 300g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 20 raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/Gas 3.
- To make the shortbread bases, mix the flour, salt, icing sugar and butter in a food processor until they come together in a ball.
- Spoon 14g of dough into a 12 hole mould and push down with the press. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the shortbread is beginning to turn golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin.
- To make the ganache, bring the cream to the boil in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the chocolate pieces. Leave for 5 minutes then gently stir with a spatula until the chocolate is completely melted and combined.
- Divide the ganache between the moulds and top each tart with a raspberry. Chill for 3 hours until set or leave overnight in the fridge if required.
Tip: Save time by baking the shortbread bases 2 or 3 days ahead and storing in an airtight container.