- 175g plain flour
- ½tsp baking powder
- 50g cocoa powder
- 50g icing sugar
- 140g unsalted butter, diced
- 3 egg yolks
- Sift the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and icing sugar into a bowl. Rub in butter until crumbly.
- Quickly mix in the eggs until everything comes together. Wrap in clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small balls and use the pusher to form cases in the Mini Morsel Tin.
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Bake blind for 15 minutes.
- When cool, fill with the filling of your choice.