- ¼ Galia or Cantaloupe melon
- 8 green grapes
- 8 black grapes
- 8 small strawberries, hulled
- Scoop out 8 melon balls with the small end of the melon baller.
- To make the kebabs, thread the fruit onto the sticks, starting with the grapes, then the melon, and finish with a whole strawberry.
- Store in an airtight tub in the fridge until needed.
Tip: These fruit kebabs can be prepared in advance for lunch boxes but are best enjoyed within 24 hours. If using fruits such as banana, pear or apple, sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discolouration.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds