- 100g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- Salt and pepper
- 125ml full fat milk
- A little sunflower oil
- 250g lean steak
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp creme
- 4 tsp ready-made horseradish sauce
- Watercress, to garnish
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl make a well in the middle. Add the egg and season with salt and pepper. Lightly whisk until the egg is just broken up gradually add the milk, stirring continuously, incorporating the flour. Whisk, adding milk as needed, until the consistency of double cream. Pour into a jug, cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Place a griddle pan over a high heat and cook the steak for 3-4 minutes on each side allow a little longer if preferred. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Pour ¼ to ½ tsp sunflower oil into the wells of the Mini Morsel Tin place the tin into the oven for 5 minutes.
- To cook the Yorkshire puddings, remove the tin from the oven and immediately pour in the batter, filling the wells ½ full. Return the tin to the oven cook for 8-10 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
- Remove the Yorkshire puddings from the tin and place onto kitchen roll.
- Mix together the creme and horseradish sauce. Thinly slice the steak and divide between the Yorkshire puddings. Top each with a little of the creme mixture and a tiny sprig of watercress. Serve immediately.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes