- 4 eggs
- 100ml milk
- 50ml olive oil
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 balls mozzarella, diced
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 150g bacon lardons, fried
- 150g cheddar, grated
- 2 tsp dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and oil. Put the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and add the egg, milk and oil mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Divide the mixture equally between the moulds and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Hot Dog Buns
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Slow-Cooked Breakfast Banana Bread
Slow-Cooked Cranberry & Rosemary Soda Bread
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Gluten-Free Cheese & Garlic Tear & Share Bread
Milk Kefir Bread