- 125g digestive biscuits
- 50g unsalted butter
- 600g cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 300ml soured cream
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grated zest and juice of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 100g Greek-style yoghurt
- 250g fresh, seasonal berries
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/300°F/Gas mark 3.
- Crush the digestives, either in a food processor or by placing in a freezer bag and crushing with a rolling pin, then tip into a bowl.
- Melt the butter and mix into the digestive crumbs. Tip into a 20cm PushPan and press into an even layer over the base. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese, eggs, half of the soured cream, 125g of the caster sugar and the cornflour in the clean bowl of a food processor. Whiz until smooth, scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice and whiz again.
- Pour the mixture into the PushPan, place on a solid baking sheet and bake on the middle shelf of your preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until just set.
- Remove from the oven and leave the cheesecake to rest for 10 minutes, leaving the oven on.
- Meanwhile, beat together the remaining soured cream, yoghurt and remaining 50g of caster sugar. Carefully spoon this mixture on top of the cheesecake and return to the oven for a further 10-15 minutes until set but not coloured.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and leave to cool completely, then chill.
- Serve the cheesecake topped with the fresh seasonal berries and a light dusting of icing sugar.
Mary Berry’s Delicious Plum Crumble
Slow-Cooked Chocolate Orange Sponge Pudding
Delicious Plum Batter Pudding
Slow-Cooked Boozy Mincemeat Sponge Pudding
The Perfect Pannacotta Recipe
Passion Fruit & Orange Curd Pavlova
Lemon & Lavender Meringue Roulade with Blueberries
Dark & White Chocolate Melt-in-the-Middle Puds