- 18-20 dates, pitted and diced
- 125ml boiling water
- 180g grainy cereal or muesli
- 125g EasiYo Greek Style yogurt
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- Place the dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for at least an hour then drain off any excess water.
- Place the softened dates, grainy cereal or muesli and yogurt in a food processor and blend well.
- Add the orange zest, spice and seeds and whizz to combine. (This should be a sticky, moist mixture so add a little extra cereal if too wet.) Roll into balls and into extra seeds if desired. Chill for at least 2 hours.
For white chocolate yogurt balls – melt 100g white chocolate and add 3/4 to the date mixture whizzing to combine then roll into balls and drzzle with remaining chocolate.
You can try this with dark or milk chocolate instead.
Toasted coconut or chopped nuts makes tasty coating also.
Add extras like finely diced dried apricots, cranberries or chocolate chips to make them special.
Two-Potato Cheddar & Parmesan Gratin
Spinach, Pepper & Tomato Tortilla Bake
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart