- 225g (8oz) Brazil nuts
- 225g (8oz) wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 225g (8oz) carrots, scrubbed and grated
- 175g (6oz) onion, chopped
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tsp dried marjoram (2 tsp if using fresh marjoram)
- pepper for seasoning
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp tomato pure
- Lightly oil a 20cm (8″) ring tin.
- Grind the nuts or chop very finely and mix with the breadcrumbs. Mix together the carrot, onion, celery and pepper. Add the marjoram and season with pepper (no salt). Beat in the eggs and tomato pure adding a little water to mix. Pile into the prepared ring mould and smooth down the top.
- Place in the Remoska and bake for 35-45 minutes. Serve hot or cold. Fill the centre with a variety of fresh chopped salad vegetables.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Best Ever Roast Potatoes