- 375ml vegetable stock
- 300g couscous
- 30g butter
- 180g pitted kalamata olives
- 6 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring the vegetable stock to the boil in a saucepan, remove from the heat and stir in the couscous and butter. Cover and allow to stand for about 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed, fluffing occasionally with a fork.
- Stir in the olives and parsley then season to taste.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes