For the Salad
- 2 beetroot
- 3 tbsp honey
- 4 oranges
- 25g watercress
- 25g Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 25g walnuts, chopped
- Ground black pepper
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Seasoning to taste
- Peel the beetroot, coat it in the honey and roast at 180°C/350°F for 1 hour or until tender. Allow to cool and then slice.
- Peel and slice the oranges, retaining as much juice as possible for the dressing.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients with the retained orange juice until thoroughly combined.
- Toss the watercress with the dressing, arrange the orange and beetroot slices on four plates, top with the watercress then sprinkle the cheese and walnuts on top. Season with pepper and serve immediately.
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Pink Grapefruit, Fennel & Rocket Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Goat’s Cheese & Courgette Salad