For the muesli
- 2 chai tea bags
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 140g rolled oats
- medium apple, coarsely grated
- 200g milk kefir
For the chai spices
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground ginger
For the compote
- 50g caster sugar
- 150g dried figs, halved
- 150g dried prunes
- 200g plums, stoned and quartered
- 1½ tsp chai spices
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Make the milk kefir according to the pack instructions.
- Prepare the chai tea using the tea bags and 150ml boiling water, then leave the tea to cool.
- Put the banana, oats and apple into a mixing bowl. Mix in the chai tea and the milk kefir. Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Place all the chai spices into an airtight container and mix well.
- To make the compote, place the chai spices and all the compote ingredients into a medium pan with 200ml water. Bring to the boil over a medium heat, reduce the heat and simmer for 8-12 minutes, or until the plums are soft. Leave to cool, and lift out the cinnamon stick. Transfer to a mixing bowl, cover and chill in the fridge until needed.
- To serve, place half the muesli in a serving bowl, spoon a layer of compote on top, add the remaining muesli and top with the rest of the compote.
Spring Vegetable Minestrone for the Remoska®
New Potato, Courgette & Pea Frittata for the Remoska®
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Spelt Pizza with Sweet Potatoes & Goat’s Cheese
Anjula Devi’s Roasted Aubergines with Fresh Coconut