- 70g popped popcorn
- 175g dry-roasted peanuts
- 175g soft light brown sugar
- 120ml extra virgin olive oil
- 175g golden syrup
- 4-5 tsp lime juice
- Zest of 2 limes
- 2 tsp Asian fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 25g coriander leave, freshly chopped
- 1-2 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- Preheat the oven to 130°C/250°F. Line 1 or 2 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Place the popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, olive oil, syrup and lime juice. Bring to the boil over a medium to high heat, boil for 5 minutes then add all remaining sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the sauce over the popcorn and mix well to coat. Spread onto the baking trays and bake for 45 minutes, stirring 3-4 times during cooking. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- To serve, place in a large bowl, add the coriander and chilli flakes and toss to combine.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad