- 70g pancetta, diced
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped, reserve a little to garnish
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 25g parmesan, finely grated
- 25g butter, melted, to grease
- 3 sheets of filo pastry, cut into 6cm squares
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Place the pancetta in a non-stick pan and fry until the fat it released. Add the spring onions and cook until softened, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool, place in a bowl and add the eggs and parmesan. Season and mix well.
- Brush the holes in the Mini Morsel Pan with the melted butter. Use 3 squares of filo per hole ─ overlap the three layers so the protruding edges look like a star.
- Divide the egg mix between the holes and cook for 15-20 minutes until set and golden. Once cool, garnish with the remaining spring onion.
Microwave Harvest Vegetable Tarte Tatin
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Sweet Potato, Pepper, Spinach & Mozzarella Tart
Pressure-Cooked Cheddar, Leek & Spring Onion Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
Salmon & Asparagus Tart
Greek Lamb Pies with Feta Mash Topping
Spring Herb Tartlets