- 300g raspberries
- 50g caster sugar
- 50ml water
- 200ml double cream
- 4 ripe peaches, halved, stoned and thinly sliced
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Flaked almonds, to garnish, if desired
- 4 ice cream wafers
- Place half the raspberries, half the sugar and all of the water into a blender. Blend to the consistency of a pure.
- Place the cream and remaining sugar into a bowl and whisk until stiff peaks are formed.
- Layer the peach slices, remaining raspberries, raspberry sauce, ice cream and whipped cream in tall knickerbocker glory glasses. Garnish with the flaked almonds and ice cream wafers.
Tip : For something a little different, replace the peaches and almonds with mango and flaked coconut.