- 7 or 8 nectarines, washed, stoned & quartered
- Half a fresh lemon, juiced
- Heaped tbsp flaked almonds
- Tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- Drizzle of honey
- Dash of amaretto (more if desired!)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Place the peaches and nectarines in a bowl, pour over the lemon juice.
- Make an oblong tray out of kitchen foil, leaving enough space around the edges to fold over later.
- Place the fruit in the foil tray, sprinkle over the almonds and hazelnuts and drizzle with honey. Pour over the amaretto and sprinkle on the sugar.
- Bring the edges of the foil tray together, seal the parcel and cook on the barbecue for 25-30 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil parcel and check that the fruit is soft and the sugar has caramelised. Serve with ice cream.
Hot Dog Buns
Barbecued Pineapple Wedges with Coconut & Chocolate
Tom Kerridge’s Pork & Feta Burger
Oriental Mini Sweetcorn Skewers
Rosemary Flatbreads with Halloumi & Lemon Dressing
Skewered Asparagus with Asian Mayonnaise
Cod Loin, Prosciutto & Sweet Red Pepper Skewers
Langoustines With Chilli & Lime