- 2 generous handfuls rocket leaves
- 1 small fennel bulb, very finely sliced
- 1 pink or red grapefruit
- A little olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put a handful of rocket leaves onto each serving plate or dish and arrange the sliced fennel on top.
- Prepare the grapefruit using The Zyliss® Twist & Scoop Grapefruit Tool. Do this over the salads to capture any juice, which acts as the dressing for the rocket and fennel. Share the grapefruit between the salads.
- 3Drizzle each salad with a little olive oil. Season with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve.
Tip: To adapt this salad for a light main meal, add a sliced avocado and allow a whole grapefruit per person.
Vegan Edamame, Lime, and Sesame Jar Salad
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Warm Quinoa, Couscous & Feta Salad
Warm Spiced Orange & Plum Fruit Salad
Ham Hock Caesar Salad
Warm Lentil & Seared Rosemary Lamb Salad
Warm Goat’s Cheese & Courgette Salad
Watercress, Pea & Almond Salad