- 70g popped popcorn
- 120g toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 50g granola
- 2 tbsp butter, plus extra for shaping
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp black treacle
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 90g liquid glucose
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Wooden lolly sticks
- Line 2 large baking sheets with baking parchment.
- Place the popcorn, walnuts and granola into a large bowl and mix to combine, set aside.
- Place the 2 tbsp butter in a large pan and melt over a gentle heat add all the remaining ingredients and stir until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and boil until the temperature reaches 140°C on a sugar thermometer. Remove from the heat, pour over the popcorn and mix gently to combine.(when cool enough to touch)
- Butter your hands, shape the popcorn into small balls and place them on the baking sheets. Push a lolly stick into each ball and leave to cool completely.
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes
Anjula Devi’s Spicy Warm Roasted Tomato and Cumin Salad
Anjula Devi’s Quick Spinach and Potatoes