- 125g minced pork
- 125g raw tiger prawns, peeled, deveined & roughly chopped
- 1 large spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 tbsp rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 10 wonton wrappers
- 10 goji berries (optional)
- Groundnut oil, for greasing
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- Thoroughly mix together the pork, prawns, spring onion, ginger, rice wine or sherry, sesame oil, cornflour and 1 tbsp of soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the filling equally amongst the wonton wrappers. Gather the sides of each up and mould into a ball shape, leaving the filling exposed in the centre. If using, top each with a goji berry.
- Oil the bottom of a bamboo steamer and line with greaseproof paper before placing the dumplings in and steaming over a pan of boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through. Ensure the water does not touch the base of the steamer.
- Combine the chilli sauce with the remaining soy sauce and serve as a dip with the dumplings.
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiches
Microwave Supergreen Spinach, Parsley & Courgette Omelette
Microwave Spiced Quinoa & Carrot Salad with Feta
Cheddar Cheese Mini Loaf Scones
Beetroot & Goat’s Cheese Tartlets
Carrot, Courgette & Feta Savoury Flapjack
Chilli & Spring Onion Cornbread with Summer Herb Spread
Best Ever Roast Potatoes