- 2 granny smith apples
- 4 rashers pancetta
- Fresh sage
- 50g butter
- 4 pork chops, with the bone removed
- Salt & pepper
- Peel the apples and slice thinly or grate them if you prefer, and place in a bowl.
- Dice the pancetta and chop the sage, add to the apple along with the butter and mix it all together.
- Using a sharp knife, cut horizontally into the loin of the meat (that’s the round lean piece of the chop). When you put the knife in, try to cut a pocket to create some space to put the apple and pancetta stuffing in to.
- Stuff the chop with the apple mix, be careful not to over fill.
- Place them on the barbecue or into a pre-heated pan, cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- When the pork is cooked allow to rest for a minute and serve
Herby Toad-in-the-Hole with Red Onion Gravy
Wendy’s Christmas Eve Barbecued Leg of Lamb
Mary Berry’s Beef and Ale Stew with Horseradish Spiral Dumplings
Joe Wicks’ Sweet Potato Shakshuka
Anjula Devi’s Pulled Lamb with Fiery Mint Chutney
Joe Wicks’ Bad Boy Chilli Con Carne
Yorkshire Pudding Burger
Slow-Cooked Port & Venison Casserole with Oatmeal & Parsley Dumplings